Bodrum – Kos – Nysiros – Tilos - Symi- Marmaris
- Bodrum - Mausoleum, one of the seven wonders of the world
- Bodrum - castle and archaeological museum
- Bodrum – nightlife and “shopping paradise”
- Bodrum – diving and golf
- Ephesus – archaeological excursion
- Bodrum – Hamam (Turkish bath)
- Kos – tour on the island
- Kos - Asklepion of Hippocratus, ruïnes
- Kos - Zipari, Pily en Zia (old villages)
- Symi – tour island
- Symi – monastery Panormitis
- Symi – walk to monastry Roukouniotis
- Nisyros – Vulcano island visit to the volcano
- Tilos – Byzantium monastery of St. Panteleimon
The itinerary and possible excursions are always dependent on the weather circumstances and the wishes of the passengers. Excursion prices sometimes subject to the number of participants. Please ask your captain for the exact excursion prices. Excursions are payable at the end of the sailing cruise to the captain. In some cases, excursions need to be paid for on the site. In Greece, you will spend the night in harbours!
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
Request More Information
"Routing 2 Bodrum and Greece"